|Post:||Locked Bag 4002 South Melbourne 3205|
|Fax:||(03) 9682 4849|
|House & Land Coordinator||Brisbane||14th Mar 2014|
The Simonds Group, Australia's most awarded new home builder is seeking a suitably qualified House & Land Coordinator to join our successful team located in Underwood, Brisbane.
What we are looking for:
As a House & Land Coordinator with Simonds Homes, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Providing fixed price house & land packages to all Regional Sales team
* Liaising with Regional Sales Managers and identify which land estates to be affiliated with based upon current and ongoing sales rates
* Liaise with Marketing Department to ensure Simonds fixed price house and land package Marketing is displayed in all display homes and developer land offices
* Attend land functions and display builder, to further develop and foster our developer relationships to ensure best display locations
* Attend weekly Metro Regional Sales meetings and monthly State Regional Sales meetings
* Produce Reports
The successful applicant will require:
* Certificate 4- Building and Construction
* Intermediate skills in Windows Excel, Power point and Microsoft Word
* Knowledge of Site Costs
* Being able to meeting deadlines and have time management skills
* Estimating skills
* Knowledge of the surrounding developments in the state
* Communication skills
The successful applicant will have a respectable appearance, honesty and punctuality. An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate to join Simonds Homes. Furthermore you will be provided with ongoing training opportunities
Please forward your application letter and resume quoting position reference SIM001.
POSITION REFERENCE: SIM001
|Sales Consultant||Shepparton||14th Mar 2014|
Simonds Homes one of Australia's highly awarded residential home builders is offering a rewarding opportunity for a professional Sales Consultant who has proven sales history to join our successful Shepparton Team.
The position requires extensive sales skills and experience together with the ability to display motivation to achieve. Previous experience with new home sales is advantageous but not essential. Computer literacy skills are essential. Demonstration of the duties requires a willingness to learn, excellent communication and excellent customer service skills.
This is a challenging but rewarding role that includes the primary responsibility of assisting purchasers from initial enquiry to the issue of a new home building contract.
Successful applicant will be articulate, ambitious, self motivated and a team player along with a company orientated perspective. This role includes working on weekends and from time to time after hours. A current drivers licence and reliable vehicle are essential.
Please forward your resume and covering letter to Michael Gerolemou- General Manager- Human Resources quoting position reference SIM015.
POSITION REFERENCE: SIM015
|Customer Relationship Coordinator||Point Cook||14th Mar 2014|
The Simonds Group, Australia's most awarded new home builder is seeking a Customer Relationship Coordinator to join our Metro West team. We have on offer a wonderful opportunity for the right person to join a company, constructing over 2,000 homes per annum, that considers its people and customers as its greatest asset.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will play a major role in driving the business forward with a focus on Site Starts. The work in this Region involves dealing with our valued customers, their mortgage lenders, our sales team and our consultants and focus on project co-ordination to achieve site start budgets. It is a challenging role ideal for someone who can build on their existing experience and skills.
To be successful in this position, you will have gained skills and experience in the following areas:
• Driving results
• Highly effective communicator with strong 'influencing' skills
• Proven ability to drive improvement
• Ability to work autonomously, and prioritise across conflicting demands
• Strong work ethic
• Previous Building Industry experience will be highly regarded
• Knowledge of the construction process preferred but not essential
• Previous Customer Service experience is essential
• Highly motivated with the willingness to succeed.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Customer Service person to step up and join one of Australia's top Home Builders. An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the right person to join The Simonds Group. The successful applicant will be based at our Metro West office located in Point Cook.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Michael Gerolemou- General Manager Human Resources quoting position reference SIM025 to email@example.com
POSITION REFERENCE: SIM025